Error while trying to open the workbook

Hi,

While trying to open a workook through FileInputStream I am getting the following error:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
at com.aspose.cells.x.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.x.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.cz.i(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.cz.d(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.cz.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.o(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.open(Unknown Source)
at com.novartis.mktmix.design.actions.DesignSummaryAction.downloadExcel(DesignSummaryAction.java:834)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction.dispatchMethod(DispatchAction.java:270)
at org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction.execute(DispatchAction.java:187)
at org.springframework.web.struts.DelegatingActionProxy.execute(DelegatingActionProxy.java:105)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
at com.novartis.mktmix.common.controller.MktMixRequestProcessor.processActionPerform(MktMixRequestProcessor.java:58)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:971)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:402)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:305)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6350)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:317)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3635)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2585)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)

The code is as follows:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(value +"MMix_Excel.xls");
workbook.open(fis);
Worksheets worksheets = workbook.getWorksheets();

Please let me know how to fix this problem.

I am not able to send the Excel template as it is of 15.8 MB.

Thanks and regards,

Mridul Paul

Hi Mridul,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Kindly post your file here or alternatively post it @: nanjing@aspose.com , that will help us to figure out the issue soon. We can sign NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) with you. I think you can zip the file and post it without any problem. Our customers do post their template files and we take utmost care of their data.

Thank you.

Hi,

And by the way, could you try the latest fix downloading @: <A href="</A> and check if it works fine.</P> <P>Thank you.</P>