Errors when cloning and getting thumbnails of attached slides

getting errors and bad output when cloning and getting thumbnails of the attached slides.

problem areas seem to be 2-fold: 1) gradient shapes, 2) vectors

Hi,

I did not find any problem with GetThumbnail and cloning part. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java attached here and use the following code:

Presentation pres;

try {

pres=new Presentation("d:\\ppt\\mfpro\\pdferror.ppt");

Slide sld=pres.getSlideByPosition(1);//''

BufferedImage img= sld.getThumbnail(1f, 1f);

ImageIO.write(img, "jpg",new File("d:\\ppt\\mfpro\\pdferror11.jpg"));

pres.cloneSlide(sld, 1);

pres.write("d:\\ppt\\mfpro\\pdferror_.ppt");

} catch (PptException e) {

// TODO Auto-generated catch block

e.printStackTrace();

} catch (FileNotFoundException e) {

e.printStackTrace();

} catch (IOException e) {

e.printStackTrace();

}

ok, attaching a better example. the problem is in the gradient backgrounds here, notably all slides after the first one. pngs and jpegs rendered out are completely messed up, as is a ppt cloned from the slides in this attached preso.
this is an issue we are experiencing in our production environment, requiring fallback to manual c# .net office automation to produce the proper output, so the sooner we can get a fix for this the better.

any word on when this can be addressed?

Hi,

An issue with issue id 11916 has been created for this problem. Our product team will investigate and you will be informed as soon as it is fixed.

Hello Michael,

I couldn’t send you new version of Aspose.Slides for Java by email so I’m attaching it here in the forum. Gradient fill issue on the last 1.6.0 (13-17) JREs was fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11916) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.