Escape character for smart markers

Hi,
I’m trying to use smart markers to fill excel file from DataTable. If DataTable’s column name contains “%” symbol aspose cannot resolve this column
Example
worksheet.Cells[1, i].PutValue("&=[" + dataTable.TableName + “].[” + dataTable.Columns[i].ColumnName + “]”);

Is there exists escape characters for column names, or something else for this purpose.
Thanks

Hi,

We are unable to replicate your said scenario using smart markers. Please provide us some material to replicate this issue. It would be of great help that you provide us a simple console application along with any input/output files that you are using. We will look into the matter very soon.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I attached related project with source files and output file test20_54.xlsx.
As you can see all values in Sheet1 replaced correctly, but in Sheet2 the marker &=[table2].[(%)col22] in second column left unchanged.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your project.
We are able to reproduce your said scenario with latest fix of Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.3.3.2, so we have logged a ticket in our system. For your reference, the Ticket ID is CELLSNET-27906. We will soon get back to you on this.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) .

Thank you. With provided version of aspose this problem does not appears.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-27906) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.