Evaluating Aspose.Cells for Java - "lic" file?

Hello,

I’m currently evaluating the Aspose.Cells for my company, and up until now, all i managed to do is run a “hello world” program which does nothing that “import” your jar files. when i tried to run your version of “hello world”, i just got run-time exceptions. I commented out the licensing-related lines of code, but it brought me nowhere. Did one of you actually check this sample code with the demo version and saw it working?

here are the exceptions i get:

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Test
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Test
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)

Thank you
Adi

This message was posted using Page2Forum (attachment) from Aspose.Cells for Java Demos - Java Components Demos

Hi Adi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, the issue seems to be with your file name and not with the Aspose.Cells. As the exception suggests, the class “Test” is not found. Please make sure that you are using the same Class name in your code as of your java file (i.e. change your file name to Test.java) and also make sure your file is properly complied (using Javac {FilePath}\Test.Java a class file should get generated as Test.class). Following are the compilation and execution commands you may try:

javac -classpath %classpath%;e:\Aspose.Cells.jar; Test.java
java -classpath %classpath%;e:\Aspose.Cells.jar; Test

Also, I check our online demo of hello world and it works fine.

Thank You & Best Regards,