Evaluating Aspose.Word for Doc Creation however we need a good RTE that works well with your components

Hello,
I am working with the trial version to determine if we are going to purchase the Aspose.Total. Currently, we have a RTE and Document Creation product that is unsatisfactory.
So, I was wondering if you could recommend a RTE that includes spellcheck, embedded images, tables and handles cut and paste VERY well. Also if this recommended RTE integrates well with your document builder component. It is hard to tell what products claim and what they deliver.
Your response is much appreciated.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please clarify what ‘RTE’ stand for? Do you mean a text editor? If so, then I would advise you to use any text editor that works with MS Word formats, i.e. DOC, DOCX, RTF WML.
There are many good products on the market, which allows editing of MS Word documents, like “TX Text Control”, “Subsystems TE”, “TextDynamics”, “Rad Editor”, “ALLText HT/Pro”. In addition, there are some web-based editors like Buzzword, Google Docs, ZohoWriter. You can try using one of them.
Best regards,

Sorry that I wasn’t clear with my question. I was referring to a Rich Text Editor to use within a web application using .NET. We are currently using a 3rd party rich text editor and it does not seem to handle the clipboard cut and paste at all. We need a RTE that can spellcheck, embed images, tables, and text and then later be able to take that text and create a word and pdf document.
I will check out some of the text editors you suggested and see if those meet all of our needs.
Thanks!

Hello
Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, we cannot suggest you anything regarding this. You can just try finding something in the internet.
Best regards,