Evaluating your products

I’m interested in your word and pdf .net products.

1. Do you support silverlight?
  2. Do the word and pdf support any type of asp.net viewer control?
  3. Do the word and pdf support splitting files into new documents (ex. 10 page word/pdf document, save page 2,3 and 4 into a new word/pdf document)?

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Feature Overview - Aspose.Words for .NET and Java

Hi

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words.

1. Aspose.Words supports converting to XPS format, which can be used in Silverlight. Also, we plan to support XAML format, which can also be used in Silverlight.
  2. Here you can find a good example, which shows how you can use XPS to show document preview in Silverlight:
    https://blog.aspose.com/2009/08/14/render-doc-ooxml-odt-rtf-and-html-documents-in-silverlight/
  3. You can extract specific pages upon saving document to PDF, XPS or image. But there is no way to extract specific pages and save as Word document, because MS Word document is flow document and does not contain any information about its layout into lines and pages. So there is no way to determine where page starts or ends.

Please let me know in case of any issues, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2018) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(13)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan