Evaluation copy

Hello,

I need to output an Excel file based on a DataTable.

I’ve did the code using Aspose.Net Cells. Seems to works but the output Excel file is always Aspose “Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Cells for .NET.Copyright 2003 - 2015 Aspose Pty Ltd.”

Before spending thousand of $$$, I would like to see if it realy works. Is there a way to use an evaluation copy generating the true file? I work on a home made ERP used by arround 300 employes.

Finally, can someone confirm me that Aspose.Net Cells is not just a big wrapper over Microsoft.Office.Interop? Because we use these crap first and we had full of issues.

Thank you,
Michel.

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your posting your valid concerns and considering Aspose.Cells.

Please note Aspose.Cells in Evaluation mode has almost full, more than 90%, functionality as Aspose.Cells in License mode. Evaluation mode just creates an extra worksheet containing the evaluation warning and that’s all. So whatever functionality you find in licensed mode, you also find it in evaluation mode.

However, Aspose also allows you to use temporary license to evaluate Aspose APIs like Cells, Words, Pdf, Slides etc which you can get from Sales team. Please do post your query in Aspose.Purchase forum and acquire the temporary license from them. It will be valid for one month only.

Aspose.Cells only relies on .NET Framework. It does not need Microsoft Office or any Interop things for working. The only dependency is .NET Framework 2.0 or more.