Evaluation Version Limitation

Hi,

I am using evaluation version of Aspose library. When i am generating chart the font and colors looks blur. It is due to the evaluation version or there can be some other issue as well?

Thanks,
Amit

Hi,

Kindly use our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.2.0.6

You may specify the color for different objects of charts, e.g plot area, chart area, series, series points etc using the APIs provided by the component. If you still find the issue, kindly create a sample console application, zip it and post it here to show the issue. Also provide us the template files and screen shots to point out the problematic areas. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Please find the attachment in that slide1 is generated from Aspose Library. and slide2 is manual creation and we are using same template to generate chart.

Please let me know how we can solve that issue.

Thanks,
Amit

Hi,

We can not find any attachment with your post.

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for missing that attachment.

Thanks,
Amit

Hi,

Thank you for providing the supporting material. Could you please provide us with your sample Console application as well, so that we have a clear view of your code and can assist you in a better manner after analyzing all this? Also, if there are any source Excel files, please provide these too.

Thanks for your feedback

Hello Amit,

After analyzing the Powerpoint Presentation provided by you, I have found that the colors and fonts of charts created by Aspose.Cells are not blur. I have attached three images with this message. I opened the OLE objects and took these snapshots.

As you can see from the Chart_AsposeCells.png, the output chart is neither blurry in color nor in fonts. Same is the case with MS-Excel chart as observed from Chart_Ms_Excel.png. The reason behind the blurry appearance of Aspose.Cells output is that the chart object is much larger in size (as indicated by the Red Rectangle I have drawn around both charts in attached images) than the MS-Excel’s chart. So, when it is embedded in PPTx and resized to small size, it appears to be blurry (though it is not in reality). You can observe this from the ChartResizeEffect.png screenshot that the Aspose.Cells object has been reduced in height by 50% and in width by 53%. If you set both these parameters to 100%, you get the chart image as shown in Chart_AsposeCells.png, which is perfectly fine in display.

At the bottom line, please reduce the size of your chart object in the workbook, and it will be good going when embedded in Powerpoint Presentation.

Let us know if things are still not clear. We will feel pleasure in assisting you further.

Thanks for using Aspose Products