We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Evaluation Version watermark displayed on pdf post conversion

Hi Team,

We recently bought the Aspose Total license. On downloading the jars files i tried to convert attached word and ppt file to pdf, The generated pdf has a evalution version watermark on it. PDF files generated have been attached for reference.

Kindly advise on the link which should be used to download the full vesion so that the generated pdf does not have the evalution version watermark.

Regards,
Yogesh

Hi Yogesh,

Thank you for contacting support. Please note that without applying the Aspose license, Aspose APIs inject evaluation watermark in the resultant documents and also apply some limitations. We recommend our clients always apply a valid license because this allows them to test every aspect of the Aspose APIs and discard all evaluation limitations. For testing purposes, you can get a 30 day temporary license. You can also post a temporary license request in the Aspose.Purchase forum. Please also refer to the following help topics: License Aspose.Words for Java and License Aspose.Slides for Java

Dear Team,

Thanks for the quick reply. As already mentioned in my post, we have already bought the license for Aspose Total.

I have already received account details from your sales team. Using the account provided I download the library for Aspose Total, however even after using the new library downloaded via the account created by your sales team, i still notice the watermark in the generated pdf.

Account created for me is with username novartisusn.
Need your help on the following:

1. Where do I download the licensed java library from.
2. Do i need to take care of any other configuration for applying the license.

Regards,
Yogesh

Dear Team.

I was able to fix the above issue. I noticed and found the license file under MyOrders.

I was able to use the license file and have now got rid of the watermark.

Thank you for your support on this.

Regards,
Yogesh

Hi Yogesh,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is nice to hear from you that the problem has been resolved. Please let us know if you require any further assistance, we will be happy to help you.