Evaluation Warning

Hello,

Thank you for your help for the previous issue. Now, my boss is ready to purchase the full version of the Aspose, but currently, the purchasing is not done yet, since the purchase has to go through some internal steps in the Company. Thus, for now, I am still working with the evaluation version.

I am writing a report that has about 81 worksheets in a single file. However, the number of the worksheet that actually is present is way less than 81. Given this situation, I wonder if there is a limit to the number of the worksheets in the evaluation version. Is this true?

Thank you.

@SYum,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

No there is no limitation (even working with Aspose.Cells APIs in evaluation mode) regarding number of worksheets in a workbook. Aspose.Cells follows MS Excel standards and you have as many worksheets in a single workbook as your resources allows (i.e., Limited by available memory).

Could you provide us sample code (preferably a sample console demo application (runnable)) to reproduce the issue on our end. Also attach the template file(s). We will check it soon.

Thank you.