Hello. I am running into something similar.
I have the Apose.PDF and Aspose.Words for ,Net which I installed in VS2017 from NuGet packages.
These have been working great for evaluation, but we are in the process of trying to use more functionality so I got a 30-license to make sure it meets our need.
For testing I added the license file as part of the project and then set build to Embed Resource.
I then make these calls before any API
Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
Aspose.Words.License license2 = new Aspose.Words.License();
license.Embedded = true;
When I do a Word to PDF conversion, I am still seeing the Aspose Watermark and evaluation stamp.
I have also tried reading in the license as a Filestream, and it still does not seem to work.
We are looking at a Total license which was was what I received, so unsure if my Set needs to be different. Thank you