Evaluation watermark appear even after applying full license

Hi,

Recently I have just purchase the license for Aspose.Total for Java and did some testing on my application using the new license file. I have observed that even after applying my new license file, some of the API/library still output files with watermark.

API/library that I have tested on:

• PDF
  • Cells
  • Slides

Only Words API/library output files without evaluation watermark.

I’m not too sure what wrong with my Aspose.Total for Java license. Please assist.

Regards,
Zhi Lin

@zhilin39,

Can you please share your license file via private message. In order to send a private message with attachments, please click on my name and find “Message” button. (see steps ). We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information. Please do not share your license file publicly in forum threads. Also please share source files along with generated results and sample code so that we may further investigate to help you out.

@zhilin39,

I also like to add that you need to make access to license of every product individually in your application. Also, every License class has isLicensed() method that return true if license is valid and set otherwise return false.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,

How do I make access to license of every product individually in my application ? I have tested isLicensed() method and does return true.

Regards,
Zhi Lin

@zhilin39,

I suggest you to please visit following documentation links for setting license:

Setting Aspose.PDF license
Setting Aspose.Slides license
Setting Aspose.Cells license

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,

I have added the code to license the product individually and the output generated doesn’t contain the watermark anymore. Thank-you for the help.

@zhilin39,

Thank you for sharing the feedback.