Evaluation Watermark Still Appearing on Licensed SSRS Version

We purchased a Single Server license for Aspose.Slides for SSRS. I downloaded Aspose.Slides for SSRS v 3.0.0.0 and installed on our server. The server is Windows 2003 x64. The installation path for the software is D:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. The SSRS bin folder is D:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin. I have placed the License file in the SSRS bin folder (where the Aspose.Slides dll is), as well as in D:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services\Bin\SSRS2005 and D:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services\Bin\SSRS2008, where Aspose.Slides dll is also located.

When exporting PPT from SSRS report in IE7 browser, however, the "Evaluation copy..." watermark still appears in the slides.

Thoughts?

Hello,

License file should be placed to the SSRS bin folder only so you can delete it from “Program Files…”.
Please check license file name. Aspose.Slides for SSRS looks for these files only:
Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.lic
Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.lic
Aspose.Total.Reporting.Services.lic
Aspose.Total.ReportingServices.lic
In case your license file has another name then please rename it.

That fixed it. I hadn't changed the file name from what was emailed to me; it had an extra segment in the file name.

Thanks for the help and quick response.

We have upgraded our Reporting Services server from SSRS 2005 to SSRS 2008 in a side-by-side installation. I uninstalled Aspose.Slides, stopped the SSRS 2005 instance, then installed Aspose.Slides again. I have placed the Aspose.Slides license file (Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.lic) in the SSRS 2008 ReportServer\bin folder. When we run reports through SSRS 2008, Aspose.Slides is an export option, but the evaluation watermark appears on each slide in the exported presentation. How do I turn that off?

Hello,

Evaluation watermark can appear in the next cases:

1. Something changed in the license file and signature became invalid.
2. Installed new version of Aspose.Slides released after the license expiration date.
3. License file is not found.

For the third point there can be several reasons. For example SQL Server has more than one Reporting Services instance.

What are other reasons for item 3? There is only one instance of Reporting Services running -- SSRS 2008, which is an upgrade to SSRS 2005. Aspose.Slides was uninstalled prior to the SSRS upgrade, and we have uninstalled/reinstalled a couple of times since. The .lic file exists only in the SSRS 2008 /ReportServer/bin folder, however the SSRS 2008 /ReportServer/bin folder is a different folder than the SSRS 2005 folder was. We need to get this resolved ASAP -- please help!

Hello,

Please try attached version.

In case of any License errors it will write exceptions text on the last slide of a created presentation. Please try it and write here what text (in red) last slide contains.

That version seems to have resolved the problem. Thanks...