Event for OnWorkSheet change and OnFormulaClick needed

Ok, continuing on here.

The formula functionality that was added seems to have some performance problems. When I put some simple formulas on a 10 row worksheet and click the checkmark to calculate my entries, the return time is somewhere near 10-15 seconds.

When I click that button or save with no formulas, it’s instantaneous.

Now, that being said, for my needs, I can do my own calculations, but I need to know when the user clicks to go to a different worksheet and the index of that new worksheet so I can run the formulas for just that sheet. Same thing for the calculate formulas button, there is no event raised for it…

The problem is, at page load time, the index of the active worksheet has not changed, and at pre-render time, any changes to the individual cell values are not reflected in the spreadsheet sent to the client.

I am in a catch 22 here.

Tim Trahan
Technical Lead
Operations Audit Team
Hilton Hotels Corp.

And, oddly enough, I can’t get the value of the cells at the Page.Load event. ?

Tim Trahan
Technical Lead
Operations Audit Team
Hilton Hotels Corp.

A little bit of clarification here. You can change the value of a cell in the Page.PreRender event, but not the Excel.Web's PreRender event.

Tim Trahan
Technical Lead
Operations Audit Team
Hilton Hotels Corp.

Hi Tim,
I have answered the cell value getting problem in another thread of yours.
Could you post your formula code here? I would like to see what makes your application slow down.

Basically, the following code was on most of the cells. It’s to validate the value entered is a valid currency value.

lobjWorksheet.Cells(lintRow, lintColumn).CreateValidation(Aspose.Excel.Web.ValidationType.CustomExpression, True)

lobjWorksheet.Cells(lintRow, lintColumn).Validation.RegEx = “^$?-?([1-9]{1}[0-9]{0,2}(,\d{3})(.\d{0,2})?|[1-9]{1}\d{0,}(.\d{0,2})?|0(.\d{0,2})?|(.\d{1,2}))$|^-?$?([1-9]{1}\d{0,2}(,\d{3})(.\d{0,2})?|[1-9]{1}\d{0,}(.\d{0,2})?|0(.\d{0,2})?|(.\d{1,2}))$|^($?([1-9]{1}\d{0,2}(,\d{3})*(.\d{0,2})?|[1-9]{1}\d{0,}(.\d{0,2})?|0(.\d{0,2})?|(.\d{1,2})))$”

Hi,
We are working to find out a way to resolve this problem. Please wait.