EWS logging

Hi team,
Could you clarify how can I get log file from Aspose lib while using EWS connection.
I added config file to my application as show below:

<configuration>
   <configSections>
    <sectionGroup name="applicationSettings" type="System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsGroup, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" >
      <section name="Aspose.Email.Properties.Settings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" requirePermission="false" />
    </sectionGroup>
  </configSections>
  <applicationSettings>
	<Aspose.Email.Properties.Settings>
      <setting name="EWSDiagnosticLog" serializeAs="String">
        <value>..\..\..\Log\Aspose.Email.EWS.log</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="EWSDiagnosticLog_UseDate" serializeAs="String">
        <value>True</value>
      </setting>
    </Aspose.Email.Properties.Settings>
</applicationSettings> 
</configuration>

But log file hasn’t been created, unfortunately…

Thanks

@cap.aspose,

It seems to be an issue while enabling logging and a ticket with ID EMAILNET-39888 has been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi team,
Could you give us any updates

Regards,
Dmitry

@cap.aspose,

I regret to share that at present the concerned issue is unresolved. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.

Hi team,
Do you have any updates?

Regards,
Dmitry

@cap.aspose

I regret to share the issue is unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39888) have been fixed in this update.