EWS Message save throws Exception

Hi team,
I am extracting messages using EWS client but sometimes in the middle of extraction it throws Exception :
Message Saving Error ::class com.aspose.email.system.exceptions.WebException: 2 CR found
com.aspose.email.internal.o.ze.b(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.email.internal.o.ze.c(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.email.internal.o.ze.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.email.internal.o.ze.b(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.email.internal.o.zbh.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.email.internal.o.zbi.invoke(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.email.system.zd.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.email.internal.ex.zc.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.email.internal.ah.zg.run(SourceFile:66)
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

How do i deal with that ?, one more thing while extracting mails it consumes too much memory, is there any better way to extracting mails from EWS account

@pradeepnegi,

Can you please share complete working sample project along with source file so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Sir i can’t share sample project, This Exception occurs randomly, sometimes it occurs and sometimes not. can you tell what is the cause of this exception so that i can handle it.

@pradeepnegi,

I have observed the stack trace shared by you and regret to share that without provision of access to test account and sample project, we may not be able to investigate the root cause of this randomly occurring issue and helping you further. Therefore, we request you to please provide requested information so that we may help you further in this regard.