Example Gridweb doesn't works when i want to change between sheets in excel File

Hi,

When i want to change between sheets into excel file nothing happens, in browser console show the next error:
POST http://localhost:40056/GridWebBasics/ImportExportFile.aspx/acw_ajax_call?gid=_ctl0_MainContent_GridWeb1&cmd=TAB%3A1&vmark= 404 (Not Found) in the acwmain.js

in the preview for that request show: Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /GridWebBasics/ImportExportFile.aspx/acw_ajax_call

can you help me, please

@alejandrogarciao,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Please create a sample project (runnable) with the latest version/fix, i.e., Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v17.9 , zip the project and provide us to show the issue on our end. Also provide details and steps involved to reproduce the issue on our end, we will check it soon.

Hi,
The project you can take it from Aspose.Cells for .NET/Examples_GridWeb.
The error is presented in both versions (17.7 and 17.9). this happens when i enter to examples page in the GridWeb Basics item in the panel left, option: Import/Export Excel, in this page you must load file from load button, in the excel grid, you try to select other sheet, here ocur the error mentioned before.

Thank you.

@alejandrogarciao

We were able to observe this issue. We will look into it further and help you asap.

Screenshot

@alejandrogarciao

Meanwhile, please download and try the following standalone project which imports the sample Excel file inside the GridWeb.

When the project is run successfully, it executes as shown in these screenshots.

Screenshots:

Download In Parts:
1.zip (2 MB)
2.zip (1.8 MB)