Example .NET Source Projects & VSCode Problems

I’ve tried the online conversion tool and am really impressed with the product’s ability to parse a PDF and convert to HTML, particularly how well it identifies image regions and slices them into individual image files.

I’m excited to try the actual API itself, but cannot seem to get the Example project compiling in VSCode, as it appears the instructions for the examples are specific to Visual Studio. Are there any instructions specific to VSCode to help get these projects compiling / running?

Absent that, I’m happy to just start submitting errors that VSCode spits out, but am resisting posting those verbose errors to start this troubleshooting off (unless it will help!)

@sholmes123

Thanks for showing interest in our API.

We have noted your concerns and will surely deliver you the feasibility to execute the examples using VSCode. However, would you please confirm if you want to use the API in Windows or Non-Windows environment?

I’m looking to use it in Windows 10.

@sholmes123

Thanks for sharing the requested information.

You can please follow the instructions give over following article and in case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.

I’ve got it working, thanks!