Example of ErrorCheckType.Validation usage

Hi Team,

I am looking for an example usage of ErrorCheckType.Validation. I couldn’t find it in documentation. Could you please help me with it and let me know how it works?

@dfactset
The current enumeration ErrorCheckType is defined based on older versions of MS Excel (such as Excel 2003). The new version of MS Excel renames these options for error checking. Please refer to the attachment (155.4 KB).

You can also refer to the following documents:

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54357

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@John.He
Does this mean ErrorCheckType.Validation has nothing to with with the data validation mentioned here i.e., Data Validation|Documentation?

@dfactset
Your understanding is correct. The setting of ErrorCheckType is indicated by the small triangle in the upper left corner of the cell. When data validation does not meet the conditions, a pop-up box will prompt the user.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54357) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi