Examples Dashboard Aspose.Slides Not Working

Hi I’ve been trying to get the examples dashboard working with the complement Aspose.Slides but it is not working, the dashboard downloads the needed files but then never show anything else rather than an empty screen.

I also tried to make it work directly with eclipse and it’s not working neither because some of the classes that are used during the examples doesn’t exist in the last .jar version.

However, if I try to any other complement like Aspose.Pdf then it works so it looks like is a Aspose.Slides problem.

Hi Xavier,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I just checked the examples of Aspose.Slides for Java and they are working fine. Please try again and in case you still face any issue, please do let us know. I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirement shared by you and like to share that we have recently released the new unified Aspose.Slides for Java 14.x.x series API. The new API won’t work with samples of old 8.x.x series API. We are currently working over generating the examples of new API. Once it will be done, you will be able to use the examples on your end as well. I will appreciate your patience in this regard till the time we are able add new examples.

Many Thanks,