Excel 97-2003 image in header performance issue in page layout

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project and screen shot.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample project with your template file. The charts are somehow split wrongly as you pointed out by your screen shots and template files. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42723” into our database. We need to investigate the issue and look into your sample code thoroughly (if it need little tweak) or it is an issue with the product that behaves somehow differently or not. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
Hi,

We have analyzed your issue further.

We have tested using the project you provided but we do not find any issue for chart data points. Please check the attached file ZIndex aca3a8d5-7653-4b69-a824-47cea24d3e60_open_in_excel2010.jpg. Even we did not find the points to zero in the file Aspose+picture_WaterMark.xlsx you provided. Please check the attached file Aspose+picture_WaterMark(You provided)_InExcel2010.jpg. We only logged an issue i.e., "CELLSNET-42723" for thinking the chart being splited to 3 parts in multiple pages. By our further analysis, the chart’s width is too wide so you are getting this behavior. You must set the sheet fit to one page to prevent the chart to be splited on multiple pages.

Thank you.