Excel -> HTML using RotationAngle results in misplaced columns header

Good afternoon Aspose,

When we save the attached Excel file as HTML-document the column headers are floating on the wrong location and they are not readable.

I’ve tested it in the lastest version: 17.3.0
And it looks like the same issue as:
Cell - Text style - RotationAngle and Alignment- AutoFitColumn

The code we use is just:
lFileName = “AsposeExampleExcel.xlsx”;
lSaveName = “AsposeExampleExcel-edit.html”;

Workbook lWorkbook = new Workbook( lFileName );
lWorkbook.save( lSaveName, FileFormatType.HTML );
<pre style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”;”>Thanks,<pre style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”;”>Ron

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file and output HTML file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to HTML. I found that the column headers (that are set with text Orientation) are misplaced in Excel to HTML rendering. I also confirmed that MS Excel does not support to render angular text in Excel to HTML conversion (I used your Excel to convert to “Web page” in MS Excel manually), it always render cell text with “0” rotation angle although it does not misplace the column headers’ text in the cells:
e.g
Sample code:

String lFileName = “AsposeExampleExcel.xlsx”;
String lSaveName = “AsposeExampleExcel-edit.html”;

Workbook lWorkbook = new Workbook( lFileName );
lWorkbook.save( lSaveName, FileFormatType.HTML );

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45287” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Goodmorging Amjad,

It’s been 4 months since I received your message.
Do you have some news about the issue ?

Thank you

@inceptionEhv,

I am afraid, your issue is complex and we require more time to fix your issue. I have logged your concerns against your issue and asked our concerned developer from product team update on it.

Once we have any new information, we will share it with you here.

Thank you.

@inceptionEhv,

I am afraid we will support it later on, but we have no plan for now. By the way, MS Excel also cannot get the correct results either. Anyways, we will keep the ticket open.

Thank you.