Excel Combo chart control rendering to an Image reduces width to 50% of the original excel range

Hello Aspose team,
we found an issue in an older version, but it seems still to exist in the latest .NET version (Aspose cells 24.3).

It is about rendering an excel Range, containing a chart with an relative new control (combo control) inside. (see attachment).
Note , if you change the excel to a standard chart style, it is rendered correctly.
I attached the sample code (which is a copy of your documentation code)
and the excel we used .

Kind Regards
Christoph
Form1.zip (877 Bytes)
Issue.jpg (312.3 KB)
Excel_V1 (2).zip (551.4 KB)

@christoph_schroeder01_sap_com,

Thanks for the template XLSX file and screenshot.

After an initial testing, I was able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template Excel file and sample code. I found Excel combo chart rendering to an Image reduces width to 50% of the original Excel range.

We require thorough evaluation of the issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55442

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

HI @christoph_schroeder01_sap_com
For this issue, We have optimized it, as shown in the figure below, and it will take effect in version 24.5(will release in May).
240423.png (74.8 KB)

Also, regarding the date format you mentioned, please make sure that the machine on which you opened the Excel file and the machine running the program have the same date format. I ran the program, and it was formatted to match the system settings, as I’ve shown in the figure.
If you need, you can refer to the following code to manually format the date, independent of system settings:

Workbook book = new Workbook("Excel_V1.xlsx");
        book.Settings.CultureInfo = new CultureInfo("en-US")
        {
            DateTimeFormat = new DateTimeFormatInfo
            {
                ShortDatePattern = "yyyy-MM-dd",
            }
        };

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-55442) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi