Excel documents geting blank using aspose.cell

Our order id is 180115093517,we use .net Aspose.Cells.Workbook version 8.0.0.0.Some of our excel documents are getting blank,just opening and saving using aspose library.We didnt do any actions other than just opening and saving. Attached is the doc
var memStream = new MemoryStream();
var strm = DownloadDocumentStream(gfrFirmId, xlWorkpaper.Key);
strm.CopyTo(memStream);
var workbook = new Workbook(memStream);
workbook.Save(ms, GetXlSaveFormat(xlWorkpaper.Value.FileType));
//reset the stream to beginning
ms.Seek(0, SeekOrigin.Begin);excelfilegetbadusingaspose.zip (16.3 KB)

By looking our order no mentioned above , are we allowed to use the latest 18.11 version?

@philip.thomas,

Thanks for the template file and sample code segment.

I evaluated your issue using our latest version/fix (v18.11.x) with the simplest sample code, it works fine. The output file is same as its input file (I used your attached file as an input file):
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\excelfilegetbadusingaspose.xlsx");
            workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.xlsx", SaveFormat.Xlsx); 

If your issue is different, kindly do elaborate and provide more details. Furthermore, we cannot evaluate your issue in older version. Neither we can include fix in older versions, the fixes are based on latest APIs set only. So, you should upgrade to latest version of the product (I do not think your current license can be used with latest version of the product). If you still find any issue with latest version of the product, kindly do create a sample console demo application (runnable), zip the project and post us here to show the issue, we will check it soon. Also attach some screenshots to highlight the problematic areas. This will help us really to evaluate your issue precisely to consequently figure it out soon.

can you check our order no 180115093517 and see if we are allowed to use latest 18.11 dlls?

@philip.thomas,

I do not think your current license could be used with latest version, your license might have expired to use newer versions, so you may upgrade your subscription. You may check it by yourself easily. For confirmation if you license is expired or not (to use latest versions), please open your license file into notepad (please do not modify your license least it won’t work anymore) and check subscription expiry date. You can upgrade to any/latest version of the API published before license subscription expiry. Please note that the license file can be used as long as you want (unless you are using it with API versions published before license expiry). In short if your license’s expiry date is less than the published date of any version (e.g v18.11.x), then you cannot use it and you have to upgrade your subscription.

Even if you still want confirmation for your posted order id, please contact our sales team (you may post your query into Aspose.Purchase section), they will provide complete details and information.

it say 20190115</SubscriptionExpiry,it seems we have to renew before that.But we should be able to use 18.11.x till it expire right?

@philip.thomas,

Yes, your understanding is correct. Furthermore, your license will never expire if you continue to use any version of the Aspose.Cells APIs published before “20190115”.

is there a link where i can download Aspose.Cells ,aspose.pdf dll all in one shot(all .net dlls in one shot)?Are you saying if i download the aspose.cells 18.11 today its publish date will be before 20190115 right?What is the publish date of current aspose.cells 18.11?

@philip.thomas,

You may please visit following page where you may get latest releases of all the products:

Publish date can be viewed with download link of any product as shown in the following image:

ReleaseDates.JPG (159.4 KB)

It does not matter when you download the library but its release date should be prior to the SubscriptionExpiry Date of the license. Hence any product whose release date is prior to the above mentioned date in the respective license can be used.

Thanks, good explanation with details, we appreciate it