Excel file gets corrupted

After saving excel file with aspose.cells 7.5.2. We were using 7.4.3 before with the same file and it worked. After saving the file with 7.5.2 I received the following warning from Excel.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
Repair Result to FILENAME.xml

Errors were detected in file 'iMac HD:Users:mauricioritter:Downloads:FILENAME.xlsx’
Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.Removed Part: Print options.

I need an urgent workaround or fix to this problem.

thanks in advance,

Mauricio

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try the latest version Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.5.2.1
and see if it resolves your issue.

If your issue still persists, then please provide us your source file and sample code replicating this issue with the latest version.

We will look into your issue and help you asap.

Hi Shakeel,

It worked! Thanks.
Problem is that some formulas are not working on this version with one of my workbooks. They worked in 7.4.3.
I disable automatic calculation on Excel an notice that on calculateFormula aspose gave me a differente result from excel (if I hit the calculate button on excel it execute the formula and present the correct value).

Hi,

Is your issue resolved or not with the latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.5.2.1 ?

If your issue still persists with it, please provide us your template Excel file and share sample code to reproduce the issue on our end. We will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.