Excel file not properly (fully) calculated prior to PDF generation

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.3.2 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Thanks for this. I gave it a try:
Step1: Update nugget for aspose with latest “official” 8.6.3
Step2: replace dll in 8.6.3 folders (3 of them) with dll in link provided above

Outcome: Indeed the aspose generate PDF now shows all graphs BUT data is not the same as that calculated in Excel (see below).

See attached pictures.

Please ignore previous post. I had to further the replace the dll in another location to have it fully applied. The test seems to be successful on my side.

Hi,

Thanks for your confirmation.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will help you soon.

Thank you.

Thanks. Do you know when the fix is meant to be included in the official release available from nugget managers?

In the meantime, is your recommendation to manually apply the fix you sent over. And, if so, could provide guidelines on how to properly do it? Thank you.

Hi,

Well, we publish official releases of the product only to NuGet repository. We do not publish hot fixes that are posted into the forums for the users. Well, you may use this fix (v8.6.3.2) without any problem, it will behave like an official release and you may use it on production server, it includes all the functionality and fixes of official release i.e. v8.6.3 till that fix.

However, our next official release of the product (e.g v8.7.0) that is scheduled to be released in the third week of this month, it will include all the previous fixes including this one (v8.6.3.2) too. After releasing that product, we will publish that version on NuGet too.

PS. regarding deploying Aspose.Cells component, see the document for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Using+Aspose.Cells+on+32-bit+and+64-bit+Platforms

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44135) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.