I need to convert Excel files to TIFF files either in single page TIFF files or multipage TIFF files (containing output of complete Excel file).
Currently, I am facing a couple of issues:
- The WorkbookRenderer.ToImage() generates a 0 byte output file. On the otherhand WorkbookRenderer.ToImage() works fine. Is this a bug or am I missing something at my end? Following are the steps that I perform:
- Workbook workBook = new Workbook(fileName);
- ImageOrPrintOptions printOptions = new ImageOrPrintOptions();
- printOptions.HorizontalResolution = 300;
- printOptions.VerticalResolution = 300;
- printOptions.PrintingPage = PrintingPageType.IgnoreBlank;
- printOptions.PrintWithStatusDialog = false;
- printOptions.ImageFormat = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Tiff;
- printOptions.TiffCompression = TiffCompression.CompressionNone;
- WorkbookRender bookRender = new WorkbookRender(workBook, printOptions);
- WorkbookRenderer.ToImage creates a multipage TIFF file. Is it possible to create TIFF files for individual pages in the whole workbook using this method or do I need to take any other approach?
- I find that for a couple of XLS/XLSX file I receive cell format exception while generating the TIFF file. Any pointers in this regards?
I am using Aspose.Cells.dll 220.127.116.11 with C# on .Net Framework 4.0.
Thank you in advance.