Excel files with 2007 format gets corrupted when graphics added to the header

I have problem with adding graphics to the excel files with 2007 format. The files gets corrupted. I have tried the same code with 2003 format and it works fine. I’m using ASPOSE.CELLS version 2.1.1.18.

Is there a way to format the text in the header and make it center or bottom aligned?

Any advice.

Best Regards,
Omar

Hi Omar,

I am afraid setting picture in header/footer for Excel 2007 Xlsx file format is not supported.

We have logged your feature request into our internal issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSJAVA-13614.

We will update you when it supported.

"Is there a way to format the text in the header and make it center or bottom aligned?"
I think MS Excel does not allow to align text in header/footer either. If you find any way to do it in Excel, kindly let us know. And, we can look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Graphics can be added to the header/footer with Microsoft Excel 2007. Do you have any idea how long it will take to have this feature available in your component?

I will check if there is a way to format the header/footer text and I will let you know if any.

Thank you,
Omar

Hi,

We will check if we can provide you an eta for the feature soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We will try to provide you the supported version for your requested feature (<span style=“font-size: 12pt; font-family: “Times New Roman”,“serif”;”>set Picture for Header/Footer in Excel2007 file
format ) in this week.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed your mentioned issue

Thank you

Hi Amjad,

Thank you for the update. The new release fixes our issue.

Best Regards,

Omar

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13614) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.