Excel format lost when saving to pdf format

Hi all,

I open an Excel file with Aspose Cells, then I save it in PDF format. The VB.NET code is simple:

Dim AWB As Aspose.Cells.Workbook = New Aspose.Cells.Workbook()
AWB.Open(strFileName)
AWB.CalculateFormula()
AWB.Save(strFileNamePDF, Aspose.Cells.FileFormatType.Pdf)

In the output file, the excel custom format "#,##0.0,," is not applied (the 2 ',' at the end divide the result by 1 million).

To reproduce this issue, open the file in attachement and save it to PDF format :
- format in cell E4 is correctly applied
- in cell C4 the result should be '0.5' instead of '500,000.0'

Do you know if there is a turnaround, or if this issue is planed to be fixed in next releases ?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.5.0.5
. It works fine.

We have attached the output pdf for your reference.

Hi,

I still have the same issue with the DLL 7.5.0.5 (I checked in debug session the version used, that is this one).

Do I miss something between opening and saving file ?

Hi,

I have tested your case with our latest official release of the product: v7.5.1:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry481529.aspx
it works fine with it, see the attached output PDF file for your reference.

Here is my simplest code with latest version:

[VB]

Dim AWB As Workbook = New Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“e:\test2\test+format+excel.xlsx”)
AWB.CalculateFormula()
AWB.Save(“e:\test2\outtest+format+excel.pdf”)

I have attached my output file here.

I suspect you are still using some older version of the product, please make sure you are using the latest version. Also, if you still find the issue, kindly create a separate console application with v7.5.1, zip it and post it here. We will run your project and generate the output PDF file from your input Excel file. Also give us your environment details, OS, .NET framework, system/regional settings etc. By the way, I am using US english (regional settings) on my Windows OS.

Thank you.