Excel found unreadable content in saved file - Text boxes

Hello,

The attached xlsx file results in the unreadable content message when saved by Aspose and opened in Excel. I couldn’t attach it in template form due to the extension filter. Let me know if you need it in template form and how I should get it to you. I’ve attached it in the meantime with the extension changed to xlsx.

template1.xlsx can be changed to template1.xltx.

template11.xlsx is the template after saving in xlsx inside Excel.

System specs:
Windows 7 x64
Excel 2007
English
Aspose Cells 8.3.1

I’ve removed some information from the template, but the behavior was the same previously.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.3.1.7
and see if it resolves your issue.

I have tested this issue with the latest version and it does not corrupt the output excel file. I have tested this issue with the following sample code.

If your problem still occurs with the latest version, then please provide us your sample code to help us investigate this issue.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\template1.xltx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xlsx”);

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have looked into this issue further and found that the output workbook (template1.xltx.out.xlsx) does not open fine in Excel 2007, but it works fine in Excel 2010.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-43325 - Excel found unreadable content error occurs in output workbook when it is opened inside Excel 2007

Thank you for looking into this issue. I’m looking forward to your response.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43325) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.