We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Excel found unreadable content in XLSX file (Aspose Cells Reporting Services)

Excellent Work!!!!!!

Data duplication problem is solved..., but misplacing of cloumn header & scattering of data are there again... Refer image issue5.gif

In EasyReport.rdl contain a sub total field (cell) . I have attached rdl again & it screen shot...pls refer image issue6.gif

Hi,

That’s great. Thanks for your feedback.

We will look into the remaining issues and fix them and get back to you asap.

Your comments has been logged against the issue id: SSRS-40041

Hi,

For issue 5

We had checked and tested Cost Sheet Report. And we found the issue when there is table with no row.

We had fixed the issue.

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.8.0.40 (SSRS2005).

For issue 6

We had checked and tested your provided report.

But we still could not get sub-total rows. We selected the default excel format and exported excel report file(2003). The report does not export sub-total row too.

Now ,we try to update rendering rule in order to export sub-total row.

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.8.0.40 (SSRS2005).

Please let us know your run result.

Excellent Work!!!!

Thanks a lot, please try to solve the sub total data case also

Did we have any new updates on sub total !!!

Its very URGENT we have to move to production within two days, due to this problem we are holding.

Hi,

We are working over this issue

I have logged your comments against the issue id: SSRS-40041

Hopefully, your issue will be fixed soon.

We are having some new issues with Easy Report, when we take more than one month report there are two more columns are adding into existing report ie Year & Month in such cases again the columns are getting misplaced. Kindly solve this issue in EasyReport.rdl

Hi,


It will be better if you could post new issues in separate thread(s) with all the details with RDL file(s) etc. Also provide exported Excel files and screen shots to highlight the problematic areas (encircling with red color), it will help us to figure out your issue more accurately and speedily.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.41 (SSRS2005)

If you still face the issues, please give us detailed feedback (screenshots will be helpful).

We will check it asap.

Thanks for your quick response!!!

Its not a new issue, this issue is assoicated with same EasyReport.rdl which we have reported it earlier & resolved it.

Now in current senerio we try to take report for a period of 4months rather than 1 month, it added two more additional columns (Year & Month) for this report which leads to misplace/scattered data into different columns.

Attached issue7.gif & EaseReport.rdl for reference

Hi,

We have found the issues and fixed it.

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.42 (SSRS2005)

If you still face the issues, please give us detailed feedback.

We will check it ASAP.

Great Job!!!!!! Thanks a lot its works fine!!!

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It’s great that your issues are finally resolved. Let us know if you still face any issue, we will help you asap.

Hi

PFA the screenshot of the same error happened again . Opening in XLS gives correct header format whereas opening in XLSX gives misaligned headers. Please provide a fix asap as this RDL is facing Production issue due to this.

The attachment contains. ProductionIssue.Zip

1)Screenshot of the error. 2)xls file 3)xlsx file 4)RDL file.

Revert in case of any concern.

Hi,

Thanks for your RDL files and screenshot.

Could you please also provide us your data source so that we could replicate this issue at our end.

Please also download and use the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.8.0.47(SSRS2008R2) and let us know your feedback.

Ok..thanks. Whether its compatible with SSRS 2005 ??

We have already deployed ACRS2005.V1.8.0.42.zip this version in SSRS 2005..

Hi,

Thanks for your cooperation.

We noticed the problem that headers are misaligned and opening the xlsx rendering shows error. This should be fixed.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and once the issue is resolved or we have some other update relating to it, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as SSRS-40050.

Hi ,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.48 (SSRS2005).

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder :

${SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SSRS-40050;SSRS-40041) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.