Excel Groupings not supported (Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop)

Hi,

I have an excel file with groups but as soon as I load it using Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop, the groups are not showing.

And my application crashes when I click on the cells after loading the excel file into the gridDesktop control.

I've attached the excel file that I am using and below is my code.

private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

gridDesktop1.ImportExcelFile("C:\\IFRS SME Financials.xlsx");

Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.WorksheetCollection worksheets = gridDesktop1.Worksheets;

Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.Style s = new Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.Style(gridDesktop1);

gridDesktop1.Names.Add("MyRange", "Sheet1!A2:A6");

gridDesktop1.Worksheets[2].Cells["C1"].SetCellValue("=-SUMIF(TBLink,'i.*.*', Final)");

gridDesktop1.RecalculateFormulas = true;

}

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Lerato

Hi,

After an initial test, I can find the issue as you have mentioned, we need to investigate the issue. But, even when I opened your Excel file into MS Excel 2007, I also found errors and MS Excel finally repaired the file for display into it.

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40115. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Any feedback regarding CELLSNET-40115?

Regards

Stagga

Hi,

I checked your issue’s status it is “In Progress”, so the relevant developer is working over it. We hope, we can update you in the next week soon.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.
Hi,

For Grouping feature, it is a new and complex feature, we need to customize it accordingly. Currently we will fix it soon.

For the Excel file you submitted to us, when double clicking the rows, there are some errors occurred, We have fixed it and we will soon provide you a fixed version for it here.

Thank you.

Hi,

It is to inform you that the new feature “when import excel file to griddesktop, the group function should work well” has finished development .

We will provide you a fix asap.

Hi,

Please download the fix: Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop v2.7.1.2001

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40115) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.