Excel Import template validation

Hi everyone.I wanna import an excel file in my programs.First I define a template excel,it has list validation in this template.The datasource of the validation is my database from the SQL Server,when I download the file , I put the data for the list validation,the code like this:

WorkbookDesigner designer = new WorkbookDesigner();
designer.Open(filePath);
designer.ClearDataSource();
designer.SetDataSource(dt);

designer.Process();
designer.Save(fileName, SaveType.OpenInExcel, FileFormatType.Excel2007Xlsm, response);
response.Flush();
response.Close();
response.End();

The "dt" is my datatable from the database,but after download the file,I find the list validation is missing.I don't know the reason.Could you guys please advice.

Thanks,

your wacky zhang

Hi,

Please download and try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.1.1 if it makes any difference.
If you still find the issue, kindly do create a sample console application (runnable), zip it and post it here with all the files (template and output files etc.) to reproduce the issue on our end. Also, kindly do use dynamic DataTable in your code, so you could specify it with your markers in your template file and process the markers to fill data from the data tables into it, we will check it soon.

Thank you.