Excel Pivot RemoveField problems

Hi,

Sorry found a new problem with deleting and adding dataareas, if i have one dataarea delete it and add it again then it is duplicated.

Best regards,

Willem-Jan

Hi Willem-Jan,

Thanks for sharing the project.

I have tested your scenario/ case and found the issue as you mentioned. The Data field is duplicated in the output PivotTable. I have reopened your issue “CELLSNET-42149” again. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.7.0.4

Please change the sample
codes as follows:
e.g.

sheet.Cells.ClearRange(pivotTable.RowRange);

sheet.Cells.ClearRange(pivotTable.ColumnRange);

sheet.Cells.ClearRange(pivotTable.DataBodyRange);

if (pivotTable.DataField != null)

{

pivotTable.RemoveField(PivotFieldType.Data, pivotTable.DataField);

}

pivotTable.AddFieldToArea(PivotFieldType.Data, "Betrag Netto FW");

to:

pivotTable.ClearData();

pivotTable.DataFields.Clear();

pivotTable.AddFieldToArea(PivotFieldType.Data, "Betrag Netto FW");

Thanks that is really fast, the only problem is i don’t use java i need .net dll’s.

Hi,

Sure, please download and try our latest .NET fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.0.4

Thank you.

Thanks! It works

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that it figures out your issue now. We have closed your issue “CELLSNET-42149” now. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42149) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.0.1.1
for your issue CELLSNET-42269 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42269) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.