We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Excel Popup when opening a file created by Aspose.Cells

When opening files with Excel, I sometimes get a popup saying that there is a problem with file and then asking if I want to recover it. I click recover and Excel opens the file which does not seem to have anything missing.

How can I fiure out why Excel is complaining about the file?

Hi,

Could you give us the sample code or preferably a sample application to show the issue you have talked about. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

I can’t give you an application right now but attached is a file that exhibts the problem.

Hi,

We need a sample project or code that can help us to generate similar workbook. I can see the dialog box opening when viewing the workbook in MS Excel but we need to find out what could be the reason of this problem. Did you try using the latest product version 5.1.1 ?

The file that you have was generated with v5.1.1.

Attachedis the code that I used along with the file that I use as a template.

Hi,

The attached code does not seem to be complete. Because every time I try to execute it, its showing error messages for some methods whose definition is not provided and some class variables other than Aspose.Cells. Is it possible that you can share some small running sample project ?

That will be difficult due to the database that stores the data.

Hi,

Well, your issue is caused by invalid print title rows of the page
setup. Please change the line in your code :<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

ws.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$12";

to

ws.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$12:$12";

and try again. Kindly confirm us if it works fine now.

Thank you

Thanks. I did a quick test and it worked. I will do some more testing later today.