Excel PrintTitleRows & PrintArea

Can’t seem to find how your object model sets

.PrintTitleRows = “$1:$” & NoHeaderRows
and
.PrintArea = “$A$” & NoHeaderRows + 1 & “:$” & ColumnLetter _
& “$” & BottomRw + 1 '+ NoHeaderRows + 5

Could you point me in the correct direction

Thanks

Currently Aspose.Excel does not support this feature using API. Could you tell me your expected date for this feature? I will add it in our future release.

Now you can set print area and titles in your designer file and use Aspose.Excel to import it.

Hi Laurence,
I am very suprised that these properties are not included in the API since most of the pagesetup properties are. I really need this feature like yesterday… Let me tell you where I am at in my development and decision process. I am working on a project that converts text print files that have report headings and column headings into an array, that is why I needed the ImportArray Method to populate all the cells and not just one column. All of our reports can have different headings and it would not be practical to use a designer to predefine each one that could be converted. A lot of our users just open up excel and click on the print button, so we want all properties set when spreadhseet written so they can do this. Currently we have developed the ability to write spreadsheets with vb.net and excel automation. We have run into a number of issues when trying to run the program on the server and are currenly evaluating your product for purchase. By the way I think you all have done an excellent job, really cool product.
Also who would I contact in your organization regarding purchase of product with the correct license that we would need to meet our needs, I am a little confused when I look at the purchase page.
Thanks,
Bob Modrich

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your interest on our product.

Aspose.Excel is driven by users. I have thought of this feature but none user asked for it before. Since I am busy on other features requested by users, this feature is not supported yet.

I will put your feature request in my work plan. It will be available before the middle of March. Will that meet your need?

About license issue, you can post your questions at Aspose.Purchase. Ben will answer them.

I can live with that, we will just delay our purchase until then. Thanks for responding positively to our request.

Laurence, will the importArray method be changed by mid march?

Hi, Bob.

It will also be enhanced to meet your need by mid march. I will supply these features ASAP. When I complete it, I will let you know. Now thanks for your patience.

Laurence,
Will the ImportArray Method be done by middle of March?

Yes. Is that OK for you?

Yes, Look forward to it, please keep me posted.

Laurence,
Are we still on schedule for the Aspose enhancements for setting properties PrintTitleRows & PrintArea;
and Import of multiple column arrays.
Thanks,
Bob

Hi Bob,

Yes, I am working on these features. They will be available before the start of next week.

Hi Laurence,
Checking back regarding status of these enhancements.
Thanks,
Bob

Hi Bob,

Now it’s available. Please refer to https://forum.aspose.com/t/119368.

Hi Laurence,
Thanks, you and your organization are very responsive.
Bob

@bobm,
Aspose.Cells has replaced Aspose.Excel which is no more available now. You can use this new product to avail number of advance features while setting the print options as demonstrated in the following sample code:

// Instantiating a Workbook object
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

// Obtaining the reference of the PageSetup of the worksheet
PageSetup pageSetup = workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup;

// Specifying the cells range (from A1 cell to T35 cell) of the print area
pageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:T35";

// Save the workbook.
workbook.Save(dataDir + "SetPrintArea_out.xls");

A detailed article explaining this feature is available here:
Setting Print Options

The latest version of this product can be downloaded here:
Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

A ready to run solution is available here for testing (GitHub - aspose-cells/Aspose.Cells-for-.NET: Aspose.Cells for .NET examples, plugins and showcases).