I have the following problem:
- large Excel 2007 files with Pivot Tables (linked to SQL datasource)
- users have Office 2003 with compatibility pack (read/write in 2007 format)
- opening Excel 2007 file in Excel 2003 application invokes file conversion which takes an unacceptable amount of time to complete (several minutes)
Question: how can I automate converting the 2007 files into 2003 format to avoid conversion on the users workstation?
- doing refresh data from user workstation is not an option: pivotcache is holding the current data and is being updated in batch over night
- using Aspose.Cells Open (2007 format) and Save as 2003 format does not preserve PivotTable and Pivotcache (only current view is converted as regular worksheet data)
This message was posted using Page2Forum from Pivot Table - Aspose.Cells for .NET and Java