We have an established system that uses Aspose Cells (ver 184.108.40.206) to open existing Excel workbooks and render specified worksheets from them to images. This has been working fine, but recently we tried to use it with some Excel 2010 worksheets that contained Sparkline objects and these fail to be reproduced in any way on the final rendered images.
Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.
We have found this issue. We have attached the input and output documents. Inside the input document sparklines are present but in the output document, these are absents.
We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and resolve it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.
This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41582.
Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.
We have fixed the issue.
Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.
Thanks for the prompt turn-around. I’m pleased to say that the new version seems to have solved all our Sparklines issues. Nice one…