Excel to HTML conversion Wrap text property not working

Hello Team,

I have converted a excel to HTML and added the wrap text property to one cell in excel.
In excel file wrap text property is working perfectly but not working in HTML

@shalinigupta1794,
Could you please zip and attach your Excel template file? We will check your issue soon.

HTML
image.png (5.3 KB)

Excel File screenshot
image.png (1.9 KB)

@shalinigupta1794,

Thank you for providing the screenshots. However, in order for us to evaluate and analyze your issue in detail, we require your Excel file. Kindly provide us with the necessary file. If you have concerns about sharing your confidential data, you may replace it with dummy data before sending it to us.

PS. You may also try using the PresentationPreference Boolean attribute of HtmlSaveOptions to obtain a more elegant and improved HTML output. Please check if this resolves your issue:
e.g.
Sample code:

Aspose.Cells.Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(stringFilePath);

HtmlSaveOptions options = new HtmlSaveOptions();
options.PresentationPreference = true;

workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.html", options);

Hello the sample code doesn’t work . I have attached the sample excel file . You can have a look
Testing.pdf (1.0 MB)
Please note I have attached the excel file you can rename the file as .xlsm as these type of files are not able to attached
You can rename the file to .xlsm
Let me know if you want other details

@shalinigupta1794
By using sample file for testing, we can reproduce the issue. Discovered that the text cannot be displayed correctly.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53972

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I am currently using 19.12 version. on which version you will fix this issue??
And also we tried using shrink to fit option but Excel converted to HTML and Excel converted to PNG both are not correctly displayed.
can you please some other solutions??

@shalinigupta1794,
We will solve the issue based on Aspose.Cells 23.8. This fix will be included in Aspese.Cells 23.9. If the text conversion always fails to display properly, you can make the incorrect part into an image and place it in a suitable place. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sorry didn’t understand how to place in a different place??

@shalinigupta1794,

We meant you could take an image of the culprit data range (in the sheet) and replace the actual data range area with it, you may insert the picture (taken) over the actual location of the data range. But, this will be rendered as an image in the output files. Anyways, you may wait until we fix the issue and provide the fixed version.

@shalinigupta1794,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.9) that we plan to release in the first half of September 2023.
Here is the result after fix for your reference: CELLSNET-53972.zip (44.7 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53972) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi