Excel to html issue

I have excel workbook with some issues when I save it as html using Aspose.Cells. Here is a sample project:
TestAppCore.zip (222.2 KB)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open project in VS
  2. Set aspose licence in MainWindow class constructor
  3. Run the program and set a destination folder
  4. Press the button. In the destination folder you will find excel.html file

There are 2 issues with the output file:

1. The width of the first sheet (Policy) is narrower to html generated by MS Excel
    issue1.png (300.5 KB)

2. In the second sheet (Audit program for Fiscal Year 2022) there is one cell which does not fit into the rest table
    Issue2.png (32.7 KB)

Here is a html generated by MS Excel:
ms excel output.zip (17.5 KB)

If you need more info, please let me know

@ManMasterDevelopment,

Thanks for the template file and screenshots.

We reproduced the problems you mentioned by converting your template XLSX file to HTML. We found an issue with rendering contents layout in Excel to HTML conversion. We need to evaluate your issue in details.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53672

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@ManMasterDevelopment,

We have fixed your first issue "The width of the first sheet (Policy) is narrower to html generated by MS Excel. Here is the result after fix for your reference:output.zip (6.8 KB)

For the second issue “In the second sheet (Audit program for Fiscal Year 2022) there is one cell which does not fit into the rest table”, it is not an issue with Excel. Please specify your display settings of OS to 100%, then open the file in Excel, you will see the the text is also exceed the cell.Here is display in my Excel:screenshot.png (5.8 KB)

@ManMasterDevelopment,
This is to inform that your issue (filed as CELLSNET-53672) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53672) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi