Excel to PDF graph issue

Hi Team,

i am using latest aspose.cells to produce pdf from excel template.
when i am converting graph from excel to pdf it has two issues.
1. Legend is not coming with colors.(see attached pdf) but its coming fine in excel output.
2. One line is coming in middle of the donut graph.(see attached pdf). This comes only when we have some value which is occupying more than 40% of graph.

Please let me know how to resolve it.
Hi,

Thanks for the sample files.

I have tested your issue with the latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.1.4 it is working fine at least for your first issue. I just converted your output Excel file to PDF using v7.4.1.4.

If you still find the issue with the fix, kindly give us screen shots to highlight the problematic areas comparing the original Excel's chart with PDF chart. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Getting same output with issue using v7.4.1.4
in Excel output Legends getting color but in pdf that color is not coming.
i.e. on the left side of legend Office2 we have small blue box in excel which is not coming when i am converting into pdf.
please review the excel and pdf output graph which i have attached initially.

Rajendra

Hi,

Well, the legend icons/boxes are rendered in the output PDF. I tested converting your output Excel file to PDF using v7.4.1.4. I have attached the output PDF file for your reference. Could you please check it and highlight the issues in a separate screen shot comparing it to the original Excel chart. It will help us to trace the issue more accurately.

Thank you.

For the completeness i have attached word document with two bold red number where i have the issue in graph.

Hope that will help in understanding the issue.

in your pdf output legends are coming fine.

can you send me the code which you have used to convert the excel to pdf?
please send me the code with respect to vb.net.

i Removed all previous dlls and now i am getting legends but getting below error for license.

and also second issue of thin line is still there.

The
subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 18 Jan 2013,
but this version of the product was released on 21 Mar 2013. Please renew the
subscription or use a previous version of the product.
Hi,

Well, it is unfortunate but as the exception your subscription is expired January 2013. So, you may not use latest versions/fixes that are released after your subscription expiry date. You have to upgrade your subscription to use latest versions/fixes or updates.

For your information, when you purchase a license, you are authorized to use this license file with any new (and upcoming) versions / hot fixes of the component(s) for the next whole year before your subscription expiry date. Either you should persist with older versions of Aspose products (that should be released before your expiry date (you may simply open your license file into notepad and check the license's expiry date without modifying it) or upgrade your subscription to use our latest versions. For upgradation or subscription or licensing matters, please contact our Sales representative, you may post a query into Aspose.Purchase forum.

Thanks for your understanding!

That is fine. i will get my license team to fix it but what about my thin line issue.

Hi,

The line is not there in the chart in the rendered PDF as I could not find it in the PDF file that is generated by latest version/fix, e.g v7.4.1.x. For reference, you may check my attached output PDF file in one of my previous post.

Thank you.

Please zoom your attached pdf to 150% and see the word Evaluation in the middle of donut graph.

you will see the line.
Hi,

Thanks for sharing more details.

I can notice the issue especially the second one in the generated PDF file. I have to zoom my attached PDF to 150% in Adobe reader to see the line in the middle of the donut graph.

I have logged a ticket with an id "CELLSNET-41504" for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

@rajsingh85007,

Please try our latest version aspose.cells-for-java-21.6.
If you find any issue, please provide the source Excel file to help us analyze it.