Excel to PDF - Page Setup Headers and Footers

In the newest version of Aspose Cells / Aspose PDF has the Conversion of the Headers and Footers been addressed. If not what is your recommended work around for converting the Headers and Footers to PDF from Excel. I need to produce an Excel document that is 95% exact to the PDF.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to mention that this would be a much appreciated enhancement.. as well as the Print Titles - Rows to Repeat on Top.

Now we are working on chart2pdf features. In the next step we will work on this feature.

Currently you can try to use Aspose.Pdf APIs to set headers/footers in pdf file.

Thanks that is great!! Do you have an approximate date when the Headers and Footers would be implemented?

Hopefully we will make it in April or May.

Any chance we will have this before the end of May... Looking forward to this enhancement.

Thanks,

Prudential

Hi Prudential,

Well, the feature is available now. Please try the latest Aspose.Cells 4.2.0.0 after downloading it.

Thank you.

Hi Prudential,

Page Setup Headers and Footers is already supported in the latest version of Aspose.Cells.

We will make it in this week about Print Titles - Rows to Repeat on Top.

Thanks for your patience.

hi Prudential,

Please try Aspose.Cells 4.2.0.4

When will 4.2.0.4 be available for download I only see 4.2.0.0.

Thanks,

Hi,

Our next official release will be available soon, hopefully before the end of this month.

Thank you.

hi,

Please try this attached file.

I have not gotten far with this dll bec right away I noticed that it is ignoring Hard Page Breaks from Excel to the PDF. Still need the Hard Page Breaks...

Hi,

Could you create a sample console application with an output pdf file that could show the problem. So, that we may check and resolve it soon.

Thank you.

hi,

Hard Page Breaks are already supported.

you can try.

@prudential,

Aspose.Cells supported and enhanced Excel to PDF feature. Over the years, we have made the feature more robust and efficient with lots of enhancements (included), you may directly save an Excel file to PDF file format using only Aspose.Cells APIs. The charts and other drawing objects would be retained as they are in the Excel file when rendering the Excel workbook to PDF file format. Similarly Aspose.Cells supported Chart to image and Chart to PDF features with high fidelity and accuracy.

For more information on converting Excel files to PDF, Sheet to image, rendering chart to image and chart to PDF features, please follow the document links below:
Convert Excel Workbook to PDF
Chart Rendering
Converting Worksheet to Image using ImageOrPrint Options

Please download the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET from the following link:
Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

You can also download the latest demos here for your complete reference.