Excel to PDF (words are cut into two)

Dear Aspose,

I have resultant PDF that is not satisfying.

There is a merged cell (A44 - K44) with many words.

When it is to output a PDF from it,
Excel has the word spacing adjusted automatically
However, Aspose will cut the words into half.

The following examples can be found in “Aspose9.0.7_Output_PDF.pdf”
Monte -> M + Onte
Consultancy -> Cons + sultancy
rendered -> ren + dered
settlement -> settl + ement

Please find the source EXCEL file
and the two PDF file generated attached.
P.S. It is a .xls file

regards,
Jonathan

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF. I found some words are cut into two in the merged area in the output PDF file format, see the screenshot for your reference:
http://prntscr.com/db57hu

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-44937” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-44937 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.
Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.11.6 and let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Dear Amjad Sahi,

The fix seems to have fixed the issue on this case. Thank you.

By the way, the version jumped to v16 from 9.
Is there any major changes that I should be familiar with?

Regards,
Jonathan Lau
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

For your other question please read this.

Amjad Sahi:
Hi,

Well, while trying to keep the version numbers (for the APIs) straightforward/ simple and clear to the users, later on, we decided to re-organize the scheme. From now onwards, we will follow the following version number scheme for better organization:
yy.mm.hotfix (if exists and other than 0)
Take an example of the new version of Aspose.Cells for .NET (v16.10.0) which is published today. Here, 16 would refer to current year, 10 refers to current month (in which the product is released), 0 refers to it is not a hotfix. Please note and suppose, if we publish another version of the product in the current month, then that version number would be: 16.10.1 (here 1 denotes that it's first hotfix).

Hope, you understand it now.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44937) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.