Excel v 95 to PDF

receive an error that the format is not supported

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquriy. Please note Excel to PDF conversion is supported by Aspose.Cells for .NET, so I am moving your query to related forum. Our Aspose.Cells team will look into it and will guide you appropriately.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi John,

Well, Aspose.Cells does support to render PDF file from Excel workbooks, see the document for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Converting+Excel+to+PDF+Files
However, Aspose.Cells supports BIFF8 or greater formats (Excel 97 - Excel 2010/2013 or greater versions), so you cannot read/write the older MS Excel 95 or earlier file formats by Aspose.Cells component. It looks like your template file is Excel 95 file although I could not download or check your attached file. If your file is created in MS Excel 95 or earlier versions, as a workaround, you may try the following steps to work with the file for Aspose.Cells product, so that Aspose.Cells could open/process or convert the file fine, there is no alternative I am afraid:
e.g
Open your template file into MS Excel (e.g…,Ms Excel 2003 or 2007/2010).
Save the file As “Microsoft Office Excel Workbook”.
Now you can use Aspose.Cells to open/manipulate or render the file for your requirements, it will work fine.

Thank you.