Excel workbook images and objects grouped are distorted when save as pdf

hello,

We recently bought our Aspose products license but we have some issues related to convert excel workbooks to pdf.

This is one of the case we have:

We have a set of images and other excel objects grouped, the view in MS excel looks ok but when convert it to pdf some objects of the group are moved out of its original position.

My code is very simple:

Workbook excelWorkbook = new Workbook(sourceFilenamePath);

// sourceFilenamePath is a string

excelWorkbook.Save(targetFileNamePath, SaveFormat.Pdf);

// targetFileNamePath is a string

the whole process is more complicated but I could reproduce the issue whit this simple code.

My environment is this:

Excel sheet: MS Office 2003.

MS .NET Framework: 2.0

Aspose.Cells.dll version: 5.3.2

If I ungroup the objects and then try to convert again it works well but that is not an option because we have hundreds of files like this then we need to resolve the issue without change the source excel files.

I had attached the source xls file and the pdf created.

Can you help to investigate where the issue is?

Hi,

Thanks for providing us your sample files and environment information. We are able to reproduce the said issue and we have logged a Ticket for it under ID CELLSNET-27168.
Soon we will get back to you on this.

Thanks for you support.

I would like to know how long time is required to resolve the issue and publish a fix for this issue.

This information is important to us because this issue is affecting or process then we would like to have a plan to contain the issue but we also we would like to make an expectation about when this issue will be resolved once for all.

Hi,

Normally, Aspose.Cells for .NET fixes the bug within 1~3 working days, but sometimes when bug is difficult to be resolved sooner then it might take 1~2 weeks.

I have requested an ETA for this bug. We will update you asap.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.3.3.3.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 27168) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.