Excel Workbook Save crashed with Radio Buttons

I have an Excel template with Radio Buttons. We fill the tamplate with aspose commands.

In my case the excel crashed within the opening process.

1. To analyze the problem I have read the excel template with aspose and save the workbook. Problem existing.

2. I have read the excel template with aspose, remove the radio buttons with aspose commands and save the workbook. I can open the excel withou any problems.

3. I have read the excel template (without Radio Buttons) with aspose, add the radio buttons with aspose commands and save the workbook. I can open the excel withou any problems.

4. I have read the excel template from before (with Radio Buttons) with aspose and save the workbook. I have problems to open the excel file.

Have anybody any idea to fix the problem?

Best regards
Jens.

@JensH,

Thanks for the details.

Please provide your template file, output file and paste sample code (runnable) that you are using to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon.

PS. please zip the file(s) prior attaching here.

Hello @Amjad_Sahi ,

here is the code:
string filePath = @“D:\InputFile.xlsx”;
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);
SaveFormat fileFormat = SaveFormat.Xlsx;
workbook.Save(@“D:\OutputFile.xlsx”, fileFormat);

Enclosed are the input and output file. With only one radio button there are no problems.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards
JensFiles.zip (69.5 KB)

@JensH,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.10.3 (attached)

I have tested your issue using your template file and sample code with v19.10.3, it works fine and the output file is opened fine.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.10.3 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.0 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.10.3 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.0 MB)

Hello @Amjad_Sahi,

you are right with the actual version the problems are fixed.

Thanks

Jens

@JensH,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.