Excel Xlsb size Issue - Pick List vanishes

Hi,

After some testing (complexity of project development) I realize that this issue is not yet finish.

If the original excel file has some pick list values, when I do the save with aspose, then those pick list values “vanish”.
I’ve done a sample project so you can check it.

1) in the project that I attach, open the “\xlsbTemplates\Testing.xlsb”
there you can check the pick list working

2) run the project and find the file that I create (with aspose) in “d:\nochanges.xlsb” (if you don’t have a drive d:\ please change the destiny of the file)

3) open the created file (“d:\nochanches.xlsb”) and you can check that the pick list values has vanish.

If this issue should be in a new thread, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo

Hi,

Thanks for your reporting and using the Aspose.Cells for .NET.

I was able to replicate this issue using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.0.3

with the following code.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix the problems. Once the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40939.

I have attached the output file for your reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\xlsbTemplates\Testing.xlsb”;

var workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

var saveOptions = new XlsbSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Xlsb);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xlsb”, saveOptions);

Screenshot:

Hi,

Any news regarding this issue? This is a urgent thing for us!

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

I have checked your issue in our database and found that there is an update for you.

We are afraid that we could not support external data validation now.

Hi,

When you say external data you’re talking about pick list? the pick list is inside the sheet, not external value…

Please, clarify me.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your posting.

I think, you have a valid point, so I have added your comments in our database against the issue id: CELLSNET-40939

We will further look into this issue and get back to you asap.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.1.1 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40939) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.