Exception " index out of range" when converting HTML to Presentation using Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi Team,
I’m tried to render the attached html content to presentation. But found the below exception

value of index = 1 is out of range 0…0

Please look into this asap, I’m using aspose.slide version 15.5.
Dummy.zip (815 Bytes)

@Satyjeet,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source files along with sample project so that we may further investigate to help you out. Before sharing requested information i suggest you to please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 18.3 on your end.

Thanks Ahmad for reply :slight_smile:
I just attach the dummy file as zip (it is small file). please try to convert html file to ppt file.

@Satyjeet,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.3 and unable to observe any exception. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 18.3 on your end and shared feedback with us if there is still an issue.pres.zip (74.6 KB)

Thanks Ahmad,
Yes it’s working, could you suggest any solution in aspose.slides version 15. Because we need version 15 supportable solution. Their are lots of project which are working with version 15

@Satyjeet,

I have observed your comments. Like just we requested your earlier please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 18.1 on your end. Actually, as per company policy, the support is always provided in latest available product version.

Hi @Satyjeet please can you help me with this? I have the same problem

I can’t download this:
I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.3 and unable to observe any exception. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 18.3 on your end and shared feedback with us if there is still an issue.pres.zip

I have the last version of Aspose Slides

@cyberxkte,

I have observed your comments. I request you to please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 18.4 on your end and if there is still an issue than please share source files along with environment details and sample code so that we can further investigate to help you out.