Exception" Null Pointer" while cloning slide using Aspose.Slides (Java)

Hi,
I have 2 pptx files,one is source and destination. I’m trying to copy the slides from source to destination presentation using “addClone” and i see NPE.

Attaching the demo sample files.
Thanks,
Raju SrinivasanSlideClone_DemoFiles.zip (55.9 KB)

@oraspose,

I have observed the issue shared and an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37587 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Thanks.
Could you pls let me know what is that causing the NPE.

@oraspose,

I regret to inform that issue is pending for detail investigation. I also like to inform as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience. We will share good news with you soon regarding your issue.

I appreciate and understand the company policy. However, this appears to be a regressive bug and was working correctly on Aspose.Slides 16.10.

@oraspose,

I like to inform that this issue is going to resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides 19.4. I request for your patience until issue get resolved.