I have issues with Aspose Slides when try to load ppt files:

Here is my sample code:
Aspose.Slides.Presentation p = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(inputFile);

I’m using Aspose Slides 18.12.1.0.

Thanks,
Dung H.Nguyen
sample.zip (1.7 MB)

@dunghnguyen,

I have worked with the files shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.2.1 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-39977 has been added in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we share notification with you once issue will be fixed.

Hi,

Any update on this ticket?

Thanks

@dunghnguyen,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share the issue is still unresolved. I have raised the issue priority as well and also request you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 19.2 on your end. Moreover, when I extract your sample presentations zip archive, my antivirus warn me about potential threats in your presentation files as well.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,

I tried with Aspose Slides 19.3 but the issue still there and didn’t fixed at all.

Yes, these files have problem with some antivirus apps, but they are able to view and open, so I think Aspose can try to open and process it.

Maybe I will wait for another news.

Thanks you,
Dung H. Nguyen

@dunghnguyen,

I like to inform that this issue is going to resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides 19.5. I request for your patience until issue get resolved.

Hi,

I tested with Aspose Slides 19.6.0 but the issue still there. Can you confirm that this issue is in process?

Thank you

@dunghnguyen,

I like to inform that this issue is going to resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides 19.8. I request for your patience until issue get resolved.

@dunghnguyen,

We have fixed the problem with loading of file 33ef45330fb264593e99fb04dc20b32c.ppt. However, in other presentations a lot of problems occured with loaded PPT records were found. Can you please share that if the presentations was generated by PowerPoint or it was another application.